CJ Classic Trucks Dual Brake Booster Conversion Kit 8" Zinc/Cast Finish With 1" Bore Master Cylinder Chevrolet C10 1960-1966
CJ Classic Trucks Zinc/Cast Finish 8" Dual Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965 and 1966 Chevrolet C10s with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brakes.
Get the better stopping power you need out of your 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10 with this CJ Classic Trucks Zinc/Cast Finish 8" Dual Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For Use with 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10 Trucks with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brakes
- Cast Steel Construction with Cast Finish
- Includes 1" Bore Cast Steel Dual Bowl Master Cylinder with 9/16" and 1/2" Ports and Smooth Dual Bail Cap, 8" Zinc Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster and Proportioning Valve with Mounting Bracket
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Steel Proportioning Valve Lines, Brake Pedal Clevis and Firewall Seal
- Delivers Significantly More Stopping Power and Reliability Over Stock Braking System
- Vacuum-Assisted Booster Mounts to Pick-Up’s Firewall and is Suitable for Use with Disc/Disc or Disc/Drum Brake Set-Ups
This CJ Classic Trucks Zinc/Cast Finish 8" Dual Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Master Cylinder features cast steel construction with a cast finish. Your kit comes with a master cylinder with a smooth cap, a brake booster, a proportioning valve with a mounting bracket and more. All of this combines to give your classic C10 more stopping power and reliability over its stock braking system!
Before you make any sweeping changes to your build, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of aftermarket Chevy C10 Brake parts and accessories. In addition to new braking components, CJ’s carries everything that you need to either rebuild or customize your C10 to your liking. If you want the best deals on brakes for Chevy C10s, look no further than CJ’s!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning