If you're on the hunt for the perfect set of replacement headlights for your 1957 or 1961-1978 F-100, look no further than this Pair of CJ Classic Trucks Tri-Bar 7" Halogen Headlights that's now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- 7-inch Diameter
- Internal Chrome Tri-Bar, Chrome Bulb Glare Shield with Highly Polished Reflective Back Behind Flat, Clear Lens
- Produces a Cool White Glow
- Looks Great When Turned On or Turned Off
- Functions Better Than Original Sealed Beam or Standard Halogen Headlight
- Direct Fit Replacements
- Energy-Efficient Halogen Bulb Included
- Comes with Everything Needed for Easy Installation
- Sold as a Pair
Please Note: In 1978, Ford started making the cross over from round to square headlights. 1978 custom F100’s still utilized a round headlight, and higher trim levels came with square headlights.
These 7" Tri-Bar Halogen Headlights from CJ Classic Trucks produce a cool white glow when turned on. The direct fit replacement headlights come with an energy-efficient halogen bulb that illuminates the road in front of you better than your original headlight. Plus, they have an internal chrome tri-bar, a chrome bulb glare shield and a highly polished reflect back that's behind a flat, clear lens, which means the headlight will look great whether it's turned on or off!
*These headlights will also fit 1948-1956 F-100s that have been converted to a 12-volt electrical system, but it will NOT fit any 1958-1960 F-100s.