Need a new driver side rocker panel on your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10? Is your old one damaged or rusty? Then be sure to pick up this CJ Classic Trucks Driver Side Outer Rocker Panel that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent OEM-Style Replacement for Damaged or Rusty Outer Rocker Panel
- Gets Installed Below Driver Side Door Just Like Original
- High-Quality Reproduction Made of Heavy-Gauge Stamped Steel
- Finished in Black E-Coat to Prevent Rust
- Measures 39" Long
- Fits Driver Side of All 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s
This CJ Classic Trucks (1104D) Driver Side Outer Rocker Panel is an excellent OEM-style replacement for your old one! It gets installed below your driver side door and it's a high-quality reproduction that’s made of heavy-gauge stamped steel. It’s then finished in a black E-coat to keep it from rusting. Measuring in at 39" long, this rocker panel will fit all 1967-1972 Chevy C10s.
Are you looking to revive your Chevrolet C10 and live out the glory days in your classic pickup once again? If so, you have a lot of OE components to collect! Before you make any sweeping changes to your rig, however, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of replacement Chevrolet C10 Parts.
Order a CJ Classic Trucks (1104D) Driver Side Outer Rocker Panel for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!