CJ Classic Trucks Single Brake Booster Conversion Kit 7" Chrome With 1" Bore Finned Master Cylinder Chevrolet C10 1960-1966
CJ Classic Trucks Chrome 7" Single Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Finned Master Cylinder for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, and 1966 Chevrolet C10s with Disc/Drum Brakes.
If you’re looking for a way to get better stopping power that’s more reliable than stock for your 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10, then be sure to order this CJ Classic Trucks Chrome 7" Single Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Finned Master Cylinder that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For Use with 1960-1966 Chevrolet C10 Trucks with Disc/Drum Brakes
- Aluminum Construction with Chrome Finish
- Includes 1" Bore Aluminum Dual Bowl Master Cylinder with 9/16" and 1/2" Ports and Finned Cap, 7" Zinc Single Diaphragm Brake Booster and Proportioning Valve with Mounting Bracket
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Steel Proportioning Valve Lines, Brake Pedal Clevis and Firewall Seal
- Delivers Significantly More Stopping Power and Reliability Over Stock
- Vacuum-Assisted Booster Mounts to Pick-Up’s Firewall and is Suitable for Use with Disc/Drum Brake Set-Ups
This CJ Classic Trucks Chrome 7" Single Brake Booster Conversion Kit with a 1" Bore Finned Master Cylinder fits any 1960-1966 Chevy C10 with disc/drum brakes set-up. It features aluminum construction with a nice chrome finish and includes a master cylinder with a finned cap, a single diaphragm brake booster and more! This kit is a great way to improve your vintage Chevy’s stopping power.
Before you make any sweeping changes to your build, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of aftermarket Chevy C10 Brake parts and accessories. In addition to new braking components, CJ’s carries everything that you need to either rebuild or customize your C10 to your liking. If you want the best deals on brakes for Chevy C10s, look no further than CJ’s!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning