Don’t forget to reinforce your 1966-1977 Ford Bronco with the right parts! This 3798WT CJ Classic Trucks Driver Side Tailgate Post in Weld-Thru Primer is an important structural piece for your Bronco. Also, when dealing with CJ Classic Trucks parts you don’t need to worry about quality or fitment. They are the best of the best.
- Made from Premium Quality Stamped Steel
- Fits 1966-1977 Ford Broncos
- Premium Quality CJ Classic Trucks Construction
- Factory Style Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Structural Support Item
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces Prep Time When Welding New Parts to New Parts that are Both Covered in the Weld-Thru Primer
- Reduced Spatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties that Help Minimize High Heat Zone Problems
- Eliminates Corrosion that would Form Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Helps When Welding a New Panel to Old Metal
- Lower Resistance at the Weld Surface Allows Better Penetration into the Denser, New Steel that Helps Forgive an Old Alloy's Problems with Porosity and Impurities
- Helps Prevent Resin Build up Between Welds that can Trap Moisture in the Old Porous Steel that Leads to Failure at the Weld Borders
The 3798WT CJ Classic Trucks Driver Side Tailgate Post is a factory style replacement for 1966-1977 Ford Broncos. Made from premium-quality stamped steel, this CJ Classic Trucks part is unmatched in quality! Also known as a bed stake corner, the tailgate post is the bracing that runs inside of the quarter panel and ties into the floor to provide structural support.
Order a CJ Classic Trucks Driver Side Tailgate Post in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!