Looking for a good place to start the upgrades to your classic pony? Why not start with this CJ Classics Disc Brake Distribution Block! Specifically designed to work with the Front Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes on your 1970 Mustang, this distribution block will boost your driving safety in conjunction with restoring/upgrading your brakes functionality.
Features and Benefits:
- Factory correct for 1970 Mustangs with front disc and rear drum brakes
- Fits 1967-1973 Mustangs with slight modifications
- Mounts to the driver side rear fender apron panel
- Brass construction
- Includes factory mounting bracket
- Brake light warning switch included
- Easy installation
Constructed of brass, this disc brake distribution block made by CJ Classics mounts to the driver side rear fender apron panel on your classic 1970 Mustang. The factory mounting bracket and brake light warning switch are included with your new distribution block. In addition to fitting your 1970 Mustang, with slight modifications (an additional hole drilled into the driver side rear fender apron) this block will also work with 1967-1973 Mustangs with Front Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes. To get your pony back out on the road as quickly as possible, this distribution block features an easy installation process.
- Distribution Block
- Distribution Block Mounting Bracket
- Brake Light Warning Switch
Please Note: This distribution block includes the correct mounting bracket for a 1970 Mustang. This distribution block will work on 1967-1973 Mustangs with an additional hole drilled.
*Brake Lines may need to be re-bent to fit up properly
- 1970 Mustang with Disc Front Brakes and Drum Rear Brakes