CJ Classics Door Hinge Mounting Plate Upper/Lower Pair 1969-1970
- Heavy Steel Construction
- Includes Upper & Lower Plates
- Fits Left Or Right Side
- Bare Steel Finish
Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
If you’re replacing or restoring the doors on your vintage 1969-1970 Mustang, you want to make sure you have all of the right parts to get the job done. So be sure to pick up this Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Includes One (1) Upper Door Hinge Plate and One (1) Lower Door Hinge Plate
- Direct Fit OEM-Style Replacements
- Made of Heavy-Gauge High-Quality Steel with Bare Finish
- Same Thickness as Original Door Hinge Plates
- Quick, Hassle-Free Installation
- Installs Behind A-Pillar for Adequate Room for Door Adjustment
- Fits Driver Side or Passenger Side of All 1969-1970 Mustangs
- Made in the USA
This Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates comes with 1 upper door hinge plate and 1 lower door hinge plate. These mounting plates fit either the driver or passenger side of your Mustang and are proudly made in the USA! Constructed from heavy-gauge high-quality bare-finished steel, these door hinge mounting plates are as thick as your original ones. Installation should be a quick and hassle-free process: just install them behind the A-pillar for adequate room for door adjustment.
Please Note: One pair per door. Please buy two pairs of these mounting plates if you want to repair both of your doors.
Order a Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates for your 1969-1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning