If you're looking for a quick and easy way to convert your 1967-1969 Mustang's front drum brakes to more dependable disc brakes, you're in luck! This kit from CJ Classics has everything you need to complete this project without needing to make any major modifications to your Pony! And since it's from CJ Classics, you know you're getting high-quality parts that'll last you for years to come.
Features and Benefits:
- Quick and Easy Way to Convert Front Drum Brakes to More Reliable Disc Brakes
- Complete Bolt-On System
- Comes with All You Need to Convert Your Mustang's Manual Front Drum Brakes to Factory-Style 4-Piston Disc Brakes
- Uses Your Original V8 Drum Brake Spindles
- No Cutting, Drilling, or Welding Necessary
This CJ Classics DBC-A121-1-R Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with a Dual Bowl Master Cylinder is one of the simplest ways to convert from front drum brakes to 4-piston disc brakes. This complete bolt-on system includes all you need to do this conversion using your original V8 drum brake spindles. As mentioned, you won't need to do any cutting, drilling or welding! This kit includes high-quality zinc-plated calipers with stainless steel pistons, a new pedal assembly, a heavy-duty booster and an adjustable proportioning valve. It'll be easy for you to retain the factory look you want while improving performance and reliability!
- Dual Bowl Master Cylinder with Power Brake Booster
- High-Quality Zinc-Plated Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons
- New Pedal Assembly
- Heavy-Duty Booster
- Adjustable Proportioning Valve
Please Note: Minimum size for wheels is 14" x 7". This kit will also fit 1967-1969 V8 drum brake spindles and 1967-1969 6-cylinder spindles but converts the vehicle to a 5-lug bolt pattern.
*This kit will only work on 1967-1969 Mustangs with an automatic transmission.
- 1967-1969 Mustang with Manual Front Drum Brakes and Automatic Transmission