CJ Classics Inner Side Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side 1969-1970
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Weld Thru Primer
- Passenger Side Specific
CJ Classics Passenger Side Inner Side Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Frustrated with wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out passenger side inner side cowl panel? Upgrade your 1969 or 1970 Mustang with CJ Classics' premium Passenger Side Inner Side Cowl panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The inner side cowl panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and also to the rocker panel. It is covered by the kick panel and sits in front of the door hinge post and below the cowl.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to other new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows for better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Whether you are looking for body & sheet metal or interior parts, CJ Classics has you covered! In addition to exterior and interior components, CJ Classics also offers a number of performance upgrades for your engine, exhaust, and suspension among other systems. Be sure to note your muscle car’s year and any specific fitment requirements before you purchase any Mustang parts from CJ Classics.
Order this CJ Classics Passenger Side Inner Side Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1969-1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!