CJ Classics Inner Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer 1965-1970
CJ Classics Inner Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out inner wheelhouse. Upgrade to CJ Classics' inner wheelhouses coated in weld-thru primer. These high-quality inner wheelhouses connect to the transition pan/side trunk floors and the outer wheelhouses.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This item is available to be purchased for the driver side only, passenger side only, or in pairs including both driver and passenger side.
*When installing on a convertible, the top portion of the wheelhouse must be flattened to clear the convertible top.
Since restoring an old Ford Mustang is a long and strenuous process, you are going to want to go somewhere that can serve all of your OE needs at once. Because we are dedicated to helping pony car fans from all walks of life, CJ Classics carries a wide variety of reproduction Mustang parts & accessories that will help get your classic muscle car out of the showroom and back on the roadway, where it belongs!
Order this CJ Classics Inner Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustangs from CJ Pony Parts today!