CJ Classics Oil Pan Front Sump Black Finned Aluminum 260/289/302
- Finned Oil Pan
- Fits 260/289/302 Engines
- Black With Milled Fins
- Aluminum Construction
CJ Classics Black Finned Aluminum Front Sump Oil Pan for 260, 289 and 302 Engines.
A new front sump oil pan is a great way to continue your 1965-1973 260/289/302 Mustang’s restoration. So be sure to pick up this CJ Classics Black Finned Aluminum Front Sump Oil Pan that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Front Sump Oil Pan
- Designed to be Upgrade for 1965-1973 Mustangs with 260, 289 or 302 Engine
- Made of Pressure Die-Cast Aluminum for Superior Strength While Keeping It as Lightweight as Possible
- Coated with Black Finish with Milled Fins for Unique Look
- Factory Oil Capacity: 4 Quarts
- Includes Drain Plug and Oil Pan Bolts for Quick, Hassle-Free Installation
This CJ Classics Black Finned Aluminum Front Sump Oil Pan is designed to be an upgrade for your classic Mustang! This oil pan is made of pressure die-cast aluminum that gives it superior strength while also keeping it nice and lightweight. It’s then coated in a black finish and has milled fins for a more unique look! This oil pan has the factory oil capacity of 4 quarts and comes with a drain plug and oil pan bolts for a quick and hassle-free installation.
- Black Finned Aluminum Oil Pan
- Drain Plug
- Oil Pan Bolts
Order a CJ Classics Black Finned Aluminum Front Sump Oil Pan for your 260, 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning