Are you building a classic Mustang and are you in need of a direct fit replacement oil pan that’ll fit a 260, 289 or 302 engine? Then why not pick up this CJ Classics Front Sump Zinc-Coated Oil Pan that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Front Sump Oil Pan
- Designed to be Direct OEM-Style Replacement for 1965-1973 Mustangs with 260, 289 or 302 Engine with Front Sump Oil Pan
- Made of High-Quality Steel Stamped to Form Factory-Style Oil Pan
- Coated in Zinc Finish to Protect Against Corrosion and Rust
- Ready to Install Right Out of Box
- Stock Oil Capacity: Ideal for Factory-Style Engine Build
- Includes Drain Plug
This CJ Classics Front Sump Zinc-Coated Oil Pan is a direct OEM-style replacement for any 1965-1973 Mustang with a 260, 289 or 302 engine with a front sump oil pan. It’s made of high-quality steel that’s stamped to form a factory-style oil pan, and then it’s coated in a zinc finish to make sure it’s well-protected against rust and other corrosion-related issues. It also has a stock oil capacity, which makes it ideal for a factory-style engine build. This oil pan will come to you ready to install right out of the box and also comes with a drain plug and an easy installation.
- Zinc-Plated Front Sump Oil Pan
- Drain Plug
- 1965-1973 Mustang with 260, 289, or 302 Engine