CJ Classics Oil Pump Pickup Standard For Front Sump Oil Pan 351C 1970-1973
- Oil Pickup Tube
- Fits Standard Front Sump Pan
- For 351C Engines
- Zinc Plated Steel
CJ Classics Standard Oil Pump Pickup for 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 351C Mustangs with a Front Sump Oil Pan.
If you just installed a new front sump oil pan in your 1970-1973 351C Mustang, then you’re going to want to pick up this CJ Classics Standard Oil Pump Pickup that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Works with and Necessary for Front Sump Oil Pans (P/N: OP69 and OP70)
- Designed to Work with Standard Oil Pumps
- Made of High-Quality Zinc-Plated Steel
- Designed to Work with Standard Oil Pump to Ensure Consistent Oil Flow to Engine
- Mesh Screen Protects Oil Pump from Picking Up Unwanted Debris
This CJ Classics Standard Oil Pump Pickup works with and is required for front sump oil pans. It’s made of high-quality zinc-plated steel, and it helps ensure consistent oil flow to your 1970-1973 Mustang's 351C engine. Plus, this oil pump pickup has a mesh screen that keeps the oil pump from picking up any unwanted debris.
Order a CJ Classics Standard Oil Pump Pickup for your 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 351C Mustang with a Front Sump Oil Pan from CJ Pony Parts today!