CJ Classics Outer Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer 1967-1968
CJ Classics Outer Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out outer wheelhouse. Upgrade to CJ Classics' outer wheelhouses coated in weld-thru primer. These high-quality outer wheelhouses connect to the quarter panel around the wheel well and to the inner wheelhouse.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This item is available to be purchased for the driver side only, passenger side only, or in pairs including both driver and passenger side.
*When installing on a convertible, the top portion of the wheelhouse must be flattened to clear the convertible top.
Order this CJ Classics Outer Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1967-1968 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!