CJ Classics Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit Black With Drilled/Slotted Rotors Front/Rear Mustang V8 Automatic 1965-1966
- Modern Braking Performance
- Converts Drum to Disc Brakes
- Complete Rear and Front Kits
- Black Powder Coated Pistons
Front and Rear CJ Classics Black Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit With Drilled and Slotted Rotors For 1965 and 1966 V8 Mustangs With Automatic Transmission.
Convert your classic Mustang over to disc brakes with this Front and Rear CJ Classics Black Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Your 1965-1966 V8 Mustang With Automatic Transmission will have the braking performance of modern cars, thanks to four-piston front disc brakes, and single-piston rear disc brakes.
Features and Benefits:
- Front And Rear Disc Conversion
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- All Hardware Included
- Black Powdercoated Calipers
These complete front and rear CJ Classics conversion kits get rid of your troublesome original drums. CJ Pony Parts has done some of the work for you, by sourcing only high-quality parts for an all-inclusive kit, including 4-piston calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, and all the necessary hardware.
Front Conversion Kit Includes:
- (2) Black Powder Coated 4-Piston Calipers
- (2) Caliper Brackets
- (2) Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- (2) Rubber Brake Hoses
- (2) Dust Caps
- (2) Dust Shields
- Front Brake Pads (Pre-Installed)
- 7” Brake Booster (Powder Coated Black)
- Wheel Bearings
- Mounting Hardware
Rear Conversion Kit Includes:
- 11.25" Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- (2) Black Powder Coated Single Piston Calipers
- Brake Pads (Pre-Installed)
- Flex Hoses
- Caliper to Axle Housing Mounting Brackets
- Weld-On Hose Brackets
- Parking Brake Cables
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Please Note: The smallest wheel you can use with this Disc Brake Conversion kit is a 15” wheel.
- 1965-1966 Mustangs with V8 Drum Spindles and an automatic transmission.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning