CJ Classics Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit Red With Drilled/ Slotted Rotors Front/Rear Mustang V8 Automatic 1965-1966
- Red Powder Coated Pistons
- Complete Rear and Front Kits
- Converts Drum to Disc Brakes
- Pre-Installed Brake Pads
Front and Rear CJ Classics Red Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit With Drilled and Slotted Rotors For 1965 and 1966 V8 Mustangs With Automatic Transmission.
Convert your classic Mustang over to disc brakes with this Front and Rear CJ Classics Red Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Your 1965-1966 V8 Mustang With Automatic Transmission will have the braking performance of modern cars, thanks to four-piston front disc brakes, and single-piston rear disc brakes.
Features and Benefits:
- Front And Rear Disc Conversion
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- All Hardware Included
- Red Powdercoated Calipers
These complete front and rear conversion kits get rid of your troublesome original drums. CJ Pony Parts has done some of the work for you, by sourcing only high-quality parts for an all-inclusive kit, including 4-piston calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, and all the necessary hardware.
Front Conversion Kit Includes:
- (2) Red Powder Coated 4-Piston Calipers
- (2) Caliper Brackets
- (2) Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- (2) Rubber Brake Hoses
- (2) Dust Caps
- (2) Dust Shields
- Front Brake Pads (Pre-Installed)
- 7” Brake Booster (Powder Coated Black)
- Wheel Bearings
- Mounting Hardware
Rear Conversion Kit Includes:
- 11.25" Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- (2) Red Powder Coated Single Piston Calipers
- Brake Pads (Pre-Installed)
- Flex Hoses
- Caliper to Axle Housing Mounting Brackets
- Weld-On Hose Brackets
- Parking Brake Cables
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Please Note: The smallest wheel you can use with this Disc Brake Conversion Kit is a 15” wheel.
- 1965-1966 Mustangs with V8 Drum Spindles and an automatic transmission.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning