CJ Classics Quarter Panel Extension With Molding Die-Cast Metal Driver Side Mustang Fastback 1967-1968
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Quarter Panel Molding Attached
- Great for Restorations
- Prepped for Painting
CJ Classics Die-Cast Metal Driver Side Quarter Panel Extension with Molding for all 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.
Are you in the process of restoring your 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang? If so, go with only the highest quality parts! Check out this CJ Classics Die-Cast Metal Driver Side Quarter Panel Extension with Molding (FM-BQ005C) today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits driver side
- Installs on the end of the rear quarter panel around the taillight panel
- Restores original style and appearance
- Direct fit replacement for a worn or missing Quarter Panel Extension
- Constructed out of die-cast metal
- Includes quarter extension molding
- Comes ready to be prepped for paint
This Quarter Panel Extension (FM-BQ005C) has the quarter panel molding attached for an easy and complete installation! The quarter panel extension is a direct fit replacement part that mounts beside the taillight panel to the end of the quarter panel. The quarter panel extension on your Mustang can often get dented or damaged over time, so it is highly recommended to consider replacing these panels during restoration projects. The panel is constructed of die-cast metal and arrives at your door ready to be prepped for paint. Order your new panel today!
Please Note: This quarter panel extension is for the driver side of 1967-1968 Fastbacks only. If you need a quarter panel extension for the passenger side, please see P/N: QPE14R.
- 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning