CJ Classics Quarter Panel Extension With Molding Die-Cast Metal Passenger Side Mustang Fastback 1967-1968
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Quarter Panel Molding Attached
- Great for Restorations
- Prepped for Painting
CJ Classics Die-Cast Metal Passenger Side Quarter Panel Extension with Molding for all 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.
When restoring your 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang, you want to make sure every part you replace is premium quality. That’s where CJ Pony Parts has you covered! Check out this CJ Classics Die-Cast Metal Passenger Side Quarter Panel Extension with Molding (FM-BQ005B) today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits passenger side
- Installs on the end of the rear quarter panel around the taillight panel
- Restores original style and appearance
- Direct fit replacement for a worn or missing Quarter Panel Extension
- Constructed out of die-cast metal
- Includes quarter extension molding
- Comes ready to be prepped for paint
This Quarter Panel Extension (FM-BQ005B) is designed to be a direct fit replacement and has the quarter panel molding attached for an easy and complete installation! The quarter panel extension mounts to the end of the quarter panel beside the taillight panel. The quarter panel extension on your Mustang can often get dented or damaged over time, so replacing these panels is highly recommended during restoration projects. This part is constructed of die-cast metal and will come ready to be prepped for paint. Order your new panel today!
Please Note: This quarter panel extension is for the passenger side of 1967-1968 Fastbacks only. If you need a quarter panel extension for the driver side, please see P/N: QPE14L.
- 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning