Finding a new, high-quality aftermarket steering wheel for your vintage 1968-1973 Mustang is easy! Just take a look at this CJ Classics 14" 9-Bolt 1965 GT350-Style Woodgrain Steering Wheel Kit with a Polished Aluminum Horn Button that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits All 1968-1973 Mustangs
- All-in-One Kit
- Woodgrain Steering Wheel with 1965 GT350-Style Design that Complements Mustang’s Interior
- 9-Hole Bolt Pattern and 14" Diameter
- 3-Spoke Design
- Includes Polished Aluminum Wheel Adapter and Polished Aluminum Horn Button
This CJ Classics 14" 9-Bolt 1965 GT350-Style Woodgrain Steering Wheel Kit with a Polished Aluminum Horn Button is designed to fit any 1968-1973 Mustang. It’s a kit that comes with a 14" woodgrain steering wheel that has a 1965 GT350-style design that’s sure to complement the rest of your Mustang’s interior! This kit also includes a polished aluminum steering wheel adapter and a polished aluminum horn button.
This Kit Includes:
- Woodgrain Steering Wheel
- Polished Aluminum Steering Wheel Adapter
- Polished Aluminum Horn Button
Are you in the process of restoring your vintage Ford Mustang? If so, you have quite a few OE parts to collect! Rather than scouring the junk yard for cheap alternatives, it is best to buy from dependable names that you know and trust. CJ Classics proudly offers nothing but the finest Mustang parts and accessories for First Generation pony cars.