Are you looking to upgrade the front and rear disc brakes on your 1963-1966 Chevrolet C10, but you want an all-in-one kit that will make doing that easier? Then be sure to pick up this Classic Performance Products Front and Rear Big Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors that are now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Zinc-Washed 13" Front/ 12" Rear Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- 2024 T6 Billet Aluminum CNC-Machined Anodized Hub
- PBR C15 Calipers with Twin 52mm Pistons
- 60% Larger Brake Pad Surface Area than C5 Caliper
- Modular Drop 2-1/2" Spindles with Custom Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Rear Kit Uses 12" Rotor and Lincoln (E-Brake Style) Caliper
This Classic Performance Products (6366FRBK5-BB) Front and Rear Big Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors is a full front and rear disc brake kit that gives you everything you need to upgrade your Chevy’s front and rear brakes! You’ll see a big improvement in how well your C10 brakes after you’re done installing it! This kit comes with front and rear drilled and slotted rotors with a 5x5 lug pattern, billet aluminum hubs, front and rear calipers, drop spindles, mounting brackets, e-brake cables and more.
Please Note: Kits are all original drum offset. This big brake kit requires the use of a 17" wheel or larger.
This Kit Includes:
- Front and Rear Rotors
- Front Calipers, 52mm Twin Pistons
- Rear Calipers, Single Piston
- Hoses, Front Bearings and Seals
- Modular Drop Spindles
- Front and Rear Mounting Brackets
- Rear Hard Lines and E-Brake Cables
- 4-Wheel Disc Master Cylinder and Proportioning Valve Kit
- Necessary Hardware
*Front Calipers Use D785 Brake Pads replacement.
*Rear Calipers Use D347 Brake Pads replacement.