If you have a lowered 1963-1970 Chevy C10 pickup, you might want to consider upgrading your brakes to a system that will give you maximum benefits. This Front Big Brake Kit (6370SWBK-55213) from Classic Performance Products comes with everything you need to drastically improve your classic truck's front brakes, including high-quality rotors with a 5 x 5 lug pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased Clearance at the Fender
- Reduced Tire to Fender Interference
- Maximum Benefits for Lowered Trucks
- Drilled and Slotted Zinc-Washed Rotors
- Calipers in a Clear Anodized Finish
- 13-inch Front Drilled and Slotted Rotors with 5x5 Pattern
- Anodized 2024 T6 Billet Aluminum Hubs
- Modular 2.5-inch Drop Spindles
- PBR C15 Front Calipers with Twin Pistons
- Hoses, Front Bearings and Seals
- Front Mounting Brackets
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
This brake kit's exclusive design provides 1-1/8" more clearance at the fender than other packages, while helping to reduce tire to fender interference commonly associated with lowered trucks. It combines 13-inch drilled and slotted zinc washed rotors with 5x5 lug patterns and 2.5-inch modular drop spindles, giving you the highest performance possible. The PBR C15 calipers feature 52mm twin pistons and a clear anodized finish. All of the necessary installation hardware, along with hoses, bearings and seals, are included for your convenience. Not only will this kit drastically improve your braking capacity, but it will also add aggressive styling when seen through your wheels.
Tech Tip: Brake Pad Replacement for Front Calipers: D785 Brake Pads.
Please Note: This kit is all original drum offset and requires 17" wheels or larger.