Classic Performance Products Coil Over Conversion Kit Front Black Powder Coated Chevrolet C10 1971-1972
Classic Performance Products Black Powder Coated Front Coil Over Conversion Kit for 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Vastly improve the handling and real-time control of your classic 1971-1972 Chevrolet C10 pick-up while adding maximum clearance and consistent performance with this Classic Performance Products 6387FCO-KB-683 Black Powder Coated Front Coil Over Conversion Kit. Lastly, this kit adds a clean look to your early 70s era Chevy pick-up.
Features and Benefits:
- For 1971-1972 Chevrolet C10s
- Made in USA
- Black Powder coated Tubular coil-over upper and lower control arms
- Upper CNC-bent and laser cut spring pocket bracket and seats with grade 8 hardware
- Fully adjustable Viking shocks
- Ride height, compression and rebound adjustments possible
- Coil-overs spring rate for SBC, BBC and all LS series engines
- Includes Spanner wrench and thrust bearing kit
- Drastically improve handling and ride performance
When combined with CPP’s modular drop spindles, this front coil-over conversion kit is fully ride height adjustable from standard height to a 3" drop while allowing for a full 5-1/2" drop. This aftermarket kit includes all the required installation hardware as it is designed to make adding coil overs easy.
Like automotive art, your classic Chevy C10 is a piece of Americana. It deserves the best replacement and restoration parts available and the parts available from Classic Performance Products at CJ Pony Parts will surpass your expectations!
Order this Classic Performance Products 6387FCO-KB-683 Black Powder Coated Front Coil Over Conversion Kit for your 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 today from CJ Pony Parts.
This product will fit the following C10 years: