If you're looking for a few more performance upgrade projects for your 1963-1970 Chevrolet C10, than you'll definitely want to add these Pair of Classic Performance Products Tubular Lower Control Arms (6372TCA-LKS481) to your list! Be sure to purchase yours today from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Pair of lower control arms provide better cornering and handling
- Includes pre-assembled cross shafts, ball joints and bump stops
- Both arms are welded for maximum strength
- Feature high-quality silver powder-coated finish for increased durability
- Patented interlocking cross shaft design prohibits flex when cornering
- Features helical stamped coil spring mount like OE factory arms
- Lower shock mount built into the stamped coil plate with full perimeter weld
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation for better, improved ride feel
Getting a race-like feel to the handling of your classic Chevy truck can be difficult without the right upgrades, and that's exactly why Classic Performance Products engineered these all-new Lower Control Arms! The pair of two (2) control arms are designed to be direct-fit, bolt on upgrades that work with your C10's existing coil springs. They'll provide better, improved cornering and feature a silver powder-coat finish for increased durability. These premium-quality control arms are the perfect way to get that performance-like feel in your Chevy, so be sure to order yours from CJ's today!
Please Note: These lower control arms are intended to be used with coil springs (sold separately).