Get a more comfortable ride in your 1971-1987 Chevrolet C10 by upgrading to this Pair of Classic Performance Products Tubular Lower Control Arms (6372TCA-LKS1014). You'll absolutely love the way your classic Chevy truck rides and handles after installing these direct-fit, bolt-on upgraded lower control arms!
Features and Benefits:
- Includes Pre-Assembled Cross Shafts, Ball Joints and Bump Stops
- Silver Powder-Coated Finish for Increased Durability
- Patented Interlocking Cross Shaft Design
- Lower Shock Mount Incorporated into The Stamped Coil Plate with Full Perimeter Weld
- Easy Bolt-On Installation for Improved Ride Feel
Both of the new control arms from Classic Performance Products feature a durable silver powder coat finish and thick wall tubing to help eliminate any distortions and add additional strength. Your all-new control arms are engineered to work with your OE stock coil springs and will provide your C10's suspension with the support it needs for performance-like handling. These totally tubular silver powder-coated lower control arms come pre-assembled with cross shafts that are designed to capture both sides of the bushings to allow for virtually no flex when cornering. The control arms also feature a helical stamped coil spring mount like the OE factory arms but with improvements to help make install easier.
Please Note: These lower control arms are intended to be used with coil springs (sold separately).