This Pair of Classic Performance Products (6372TCA-LAS481) Silver Powder-Coat Tubular Lower Control Arms will come to you pre-assembled and welded for maximum strength and visual impact! They come with pre-assembled cross shafts with an interlocking design that captures both sides of the bushing, which allows virtually no flex when cornering. The cross shafts and sleeves are made of billet 4140-alloy steel and zinc-plated to last, and the sleeves have an interlocking design to prevent hardware from working loose! These lower control arms add 5 degrees of caster while providing full wheel travel with as little friction as possible. They’re made of thick wall tubing that eliminates any distortion from welding and hard use, and the self-lubricating bushings will not squeak and will outlast any rubber or urethane materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Silver Powder-Coated Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Includes Pre-Assembled Cross Shafts
- Interlocking Cross Shaft Design Prohibits Flex When Cornering
- Cross Shaft and Sleeves Machined from Billet 4140-Alloy Steel and Zinc-Plated
- Sleeves Have Interlocking Design to Prevent Hardware from Working Loose
- Adds 5 Degrees of Caster and Full Wheel Travel with Minimal Friction
- Thick Wall Tubing that Eliminates Any Distortion from Welding and Hard Use
- Bushings Made of Self-Lubricating, Non-Squeak Patented Plastic
- Includes Ball Joints and Bump Stops
- Simple Bolt-In Installation
*Compatible with any factory or replacement power steering systems and with or without OE bump stops.
Please Note: These lower control arms are meant to be used with air bags.