Classic Performance Products Pitman Arm For Power Steering Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- Replaces OEM Idler Arm
- Restores Proper Steering Feel
- Keeps Things Properly Aligned
- Prevents Excess Tire Wear
Classic Performance Products Pitman Arm for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s with Power Steering.
If you’ve noticed that your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 is shimmying as you’re driving or you’re experiencing excessive steering play, it’s time to pick up this Classic Performance Products Pitman Arm that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits All 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s with Power Steering
- Great Replacement for Worn Pitman Arms
- Made to Factory GM Specs
- Helps Reduce Steering Play and Shimmies, Especially on Uneven Roads
- Connects Steering Box to Steering Linkages and Drag Links
This Classic Performance Products (FA694) Pitman Arm is designed to fit all 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s with power steering. It’s an excellent replacement for your old and worn-out factory pitman arm, and it’s even made to GM specs! This pitman arm will help reduce steering play and shimmies and connects the steering box to the steering linkages and drag links.
Order a Classic Performance Products (FA694) Pitman Arm for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 with Power Steering from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following C10 years: