This front and rear suspension system (6466CDAK) from CPP will create a full four-corner, height-adjustable suspension. You'll be able to fine-tune compression and rebound for your desired road-feel. Each kit includes tubular upper and lower control arms, front dual-adjustable shocks, specially designed conical springs, rear dual-adjustable shocks for leaf spring or coil spring applications, and mounting hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- Totally Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Front Dual Adjustable Coilovers
- Rear Dual Adjustable Shocks
- 19 Click Rebound and Compression Adjustment Knobs
- Specially Designed Conical Springs
- Includes Necessary Hardware for installation
The shock bodies are made of high-quality billet aluminum, featuring dual 19-click rebound and compression adjustment knobs which provide an amazing total of 361 possible dampening combinations. The threaded body allows ride height adjustment and shock compression/rebounded adjustments.
- 1965-1966 Mustang