A new and improved cold air intake system will get your 2014-2019 Fiesta ST sounding better than ever with the increase of airflow to produce a louder turbo sound. The COBB (702110) Black Cold Air SF Intake System will do just that, as this system was designed by taking the factory airbox ram air ducting and improving it with an oiled cone filter with velocity stack, which is what gives it that increased airflow.
Features & Benefits:
- Full 3" Powdercoated Aluminum Tubing
- Silicone Couplers for OEM-like Fitment
- Custom Plastic Air Box Lid with COBB Logo
- Washable/Reusable Cone Air Filter
- Filter has 32% More Surface Area than Stock
- Maintains Factory Lower Air Box
- Ready to Run with COBB OTS Maps
- Includes 2016-2019 Specific Intake Adapter
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
The COBB (702110) Black Cold Air SF Intake System is the best first step you can take to get to Stage 2 power levels, especially when you include the COBB FMIC. 3” Powder coated aluminum tubes are what increase the airflow. The custom silicone couplers are what give this cold air intake system that OEM fitment. The COBB airbox lid caps off the system and ups the volume, sealing exactly with the factory lower intake box. An intake adapter is included with this air intake system!