If you’re looking to take the performance and control of your 2014-2019 Fiesta ST to an entirely new level this COBB FOR001FI1P Stage 1+ Power Package is the perfect answer. This power package includes COBB’s Accessport V3, a Cold Air Intake System and a Rear Motor Mount. All of these components work together to give you horsepower, speed, and handling you never would have thought possible with your factory Fiesta ST. This power package will only work with North American (USDM) Domestic Market Fiesta ST's. This COBB 892001 Rear Motor Mount is made from 6061 billet aluminum with zinc hardware and is the best way to minimize engine movement, improve traction, and reduce wheel hop without a major impact to NVH.
Features and Benefits for the Accessport V3 (P/N: AP3FOR001):
- New vehicle support and Stage 1, 1+, 2 and 3 maps
- Customizable multi-gauge display for data logging
- Multiple tuning options including timing, shift light, launch control, etc.
- Burnout mode
- Consolidated economy mode maps to map slot 2
- Performance maps are loaded in map slot 1
- Re-mapped cruise control buttons for map switching
- Improved installation and map switching times by up to 25 percent
- On/off switch with auto on/off detection
- Large, full color, 1/1000 high-resolution screen
- Automatic dimmer
- Easy-to-use interface
- Interchangeable faceplates
Features and Benefits for the Rear Motor Mount (P/N: 892001):
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Laser-etched COBB logo
- Unique molded voids absorb vibration
- Reduce engine movement
- Improve traction and minimize wheel hop
Features and Benefits for the Cold Air Intake System (P/N: 702110):
- OEM-like fitment
- Full 3" plastic tubing
- Silicone couplers for OEM-like fitment
- Custom plastic airbox lid with COBB logo
- Washable/reusable cone air filter
- Maintains factory lower airbox
- Ready to run with COBB OTS maps
- Includes 2016-2018 specific intake adapter
COBB's 702100 Cold Air Intake System improves upon the factory airbox ram air ducting with the inclusion of an oiled cone filter. The result is increased airflow that ramps up your engine power and lets you hear that great turbo sound more clearly. To truly maximize the airflow, the constrained piping to the turbo is replaced with 3" molded plastic tubing. The custom silicone couplers ensure perfect OEM-like fitment. Cap it all off with a COBB airbox lid that gives you a tight seal to the factory lower intake box and this Cold Air Intake System is a great performance upgrade for your Fiesta ST.
Power Package Includes:
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR001)
- COBB Cold Air Intake System (702110)
- COBB Rear Motor Mount (892001)
Please Note: Use can use your PC or Mac computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, download the latest version of COBB's Accessport Manager for free.
Tech Tip: Several custom features are now user-adjustable through the Accessport for all Fiesta STs. These adjustments include changing between map slots, changing Traction Control settings, adjust the driving RPM limit, adjust Flat Foot Shifting RPM limit, changing Launch Control Rev limiter, changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off, and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. These adjustments can be found in the Tune -> Adjustments -> then select which CCF you'd like to adjust. It's important to note that CCF Accessport Adjustment feature is dependent on the calibration file being used. The Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (custom tune is not Included).
*To ensure your COBB Accessport has all of the available features listed, please make sure to check for the latest firmware release.
Attention: This COBB Stage 1+ Power Package is designed for use with North American (USDM) Domestic Market Fiesta ST's only.