Monitor up to six parameters in real-time with the accessibility of a COBB Black Stage 2 Power Package (FOR0060020BK-NI). This Stage 2 Power Package adds processing power, memory and storage to your 2017-2019 3.5L EcoBoost F-150's Accessport V3 screen. The ECU flashing within this gauge package is fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). The COBB Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) is coupled with tuning from the V3 Accessport for improved performance. The much larger 24" wide x 14" tall x 3.5" thick core produces a significant volume increase compared to stock, resulting in minimal pressure drop despite the significant increase in size.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple ECU Flashing
- In-Cabin Mounting Accessport V3
- Large, Full-Color High-Resolution Screen
- Monitors Up to 6 Parameters Real-Time
- Fully Customizable Layout and Mounting Options
- Intercooler Dimensions: 24" Width x 14" Tall x 3.5" Thick
- Minimal Pressure Drop
- Straightforward Installation
- Intercooler Completed with Black Finish
*Straight forward installation requires minor trimming on the backside of the grille and maintains the factory Adaptive Cruise Control bracket when using the stock bumper.
- Accessport V3
- Black Front Mount Intercooler
- COBB Badge
- Compatible with COBB Accessport OTS Maps
Please Note: Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure.