COBB Power Package Stage 2 With V3 Accessport Mustang EcoBoost 2015-2022
COBB Stage 2 Power Package with a V3 Accessport for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 EcoBoost Mustangs.
All-in-one bolt-on solution for your 2015-2022 Mustang EcoBoost? Look no further than COBB Tuning for your S550 EcoBoost modifications! This Stage 2 Power Package (P/N: 6M1X02) from COBB is the perfect set of additions to your Mustang. Give your Mustang the gift of a serious boost of power and overall performance with this package from COBB.
This is the ultimate, bolt-on, tuned out of the box, upgrade path for your EcoBoost Mustang. Included in this Stage 2 Power Package is an Accessport V3, Cold Air Intake System, a Font Mount Intercooler and a COBB Vehicle Emblem. COBB has reported gains of 65 RWHP and 76 LB-FT of torque over its baseline dyno results for this Stage 2 Power Package.
With this Cold Air Intake System from COBB, you’ll be able to feed your Mustang’s turbo cold air allowing for more power across the board. Made with 3” free-flowing mandrel bent aluminum tubing, this intake drastically improves upon the OEM airbox design from the factory. Coming with an oiled, reusable dual-cone filter to increase airflow and allow you to hear that killer turbo sound.
Features and Benefits:
- Core Size: 20” x 5.9" x 5.9"
- Massive Bar and Plate Core Design For Increased Cooling Efficiency
- Cast Endtanks With COBB Logo
- 2.5” Inlet and 3” Outlet
- Air Diverting Fins Located On Endtanks Designed with CFD Analysis
- Retains Factory Shutter System If Desired
- Works With Stock or COBB Piping
- No Cutting Or Drilling Required
- Factory-Like Fitment
- Up to 10 Hours of Data Logging
- Customizable Multi-Gauge Display
- Multiple Tuning Options Including Timing, Shift Light and Launch Control and more!
- Store Up to 100 Maps
- On/Off Switch
- Large, Full Color, Mountable, 1/1000 High Resolution Screen
- Automatic Dimmer
- Easy-To-Use Interface
- Interchangeable Face Plates
*Peak gains are measured as the difference between the highest points of the two plots. Max gains are measured as the largest gain at any single point between the two plots, results may vary.
Coming with a much larger core, and streamlined piping, this front mount intercooler upgrade is the most important bolt-on out of this entire package. It outperforms the stock-unit in essentially every way. And ensuring that the air entering your S550’s engine is cool will allow for more power across the entire RPM range.
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR003)
- COBB Cold Air Intake System (7M1100)
- COBB Front Mount Intercooler (7M1500)
- COBB Vehicle Emblem (800200)
The Accessport V3 from COBB Tuning allows you to choose from multiple gauge setups which can include your choice of one gauge display or up to six different gauges. You also have the ability to scroll through a variety of different display parameters to view the specific information to your liking. The information can be displayed in metric or imperial units and a very bright shift light can be set to specific RPM levels for a perfect shift every time. With the V3, you can monitor all the parameters that are important to you and customize the view to your choosing depending on whether you frequent the street, track or dragstrip.
- Several COBB Custom Features (CCF) are now user adjustable through the Accessport for the EcoBoost mustang. These adjustments include changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. Also, automatic vehicles can now take advantage of new features that include a bump box, burnout mode, transbrake and 2-step. These adjustments can be found under “Tune” -> “Adjustments” -> then select which new feature you’d like to adjust. It’s important to note that the CCF Accessport Adjustment are dependent on the calibration file being used. For example, the Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (Custom Tune is NOT Included).
- Use can use your PC or Mac based computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, please click HERE to download the latest version of COBB’s Accessport Manager for free.
*To ensure your COBB Accessport has all of the available features listed, please make sure to check for the latest firmware release.
*CARB Approval is ONLY for 2015-2016 EcoBoost Mustangs. This product is NOT CARB approved when used on 2017-2022 models.
If you’re looking for a reliable, high-quality power package that give your Mustang a significant boost in power and torque across the entire power band, then this Stage 2 Power Package is the perfect choice for your EcoBoost build. The Accessport, Intake and FMIC all combine to provide consistent power delivery, enhanced sensory feedback, reduced back pressure and an aggressive, but safe tuning calibration. The COBB vehicle badge is the icing on this performance cake, letting everyone know how you got your 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang running at such enjoyable, high performance levels!
- The COBB Accessport fully supports the European (EDM), Australian (AUDM), Asian (SKDM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market EcoBoost Mustangs.
- There is a significant difference in capability between the 2022 High Performance Package and other EcoBoost Mustangs. Those vehicles have off the shelf maps with specific changes for their differences.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-660-4/D-660-6)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.