Are you looking to get the best possible performance out of your 2014-2019 Fiesta ST? Than this ultimate COBB Stage 3 Power Package (50210) is exactly what you need. These are some of the best bolt-ons available for your hot hatch, all in one kit.
Features and Benefits:
- The ultimate bolt-on upgrade kit for 1.6L 2014-2019 Fiesta STs
- Produces power gains up to +23%HP and +41%TQ with 93 octane fuel
- Ideal for daily-driver and street/track applications to help produce optimal driving conditions
- Complete kit includes numerous high-quality performance-driven components for superior power
COBB understands that you truly want optimal power output from your Fiesta ST, so they've combined a number of their premium-quality upgrade components into one exclusive kit! You'll love all of the bolt-on, direct-fit parts and pieces, like the GESi Catted Downpipe, front-mount intercooler, cat-back exhaust system and cold air intake kit. These elements, combined with the Accessport programmer, will help you achieve the optimal performance for your 1.6L 4-cylinder engine.
Probably the component with the biggest impact in the entire kit, COBB's Accessport V3 device will help you tune your new upgraded parts and get everything running as smoothly as possible! The easy-to-use tuner has logging capabilities as well as multiple tuning options, like timing, shift light and launch control. It features a large hi-res screen, automatic dimmer and simple user-friendly interface that allows you to reach your Fiesta's optimal power goals. Paired-up with the turbo-back exhaust, cold air and intercooler kits, this tuner will have you racing down the street or track in no time flat!
This Kit Includes:
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR001)
- COBB Cold Air Intake System (702110)
- COBB Cat-Back Exhaust System (501101)
- COBB Front Mount Intercooler Kit (702500)
- COBB 400-Cell GESi High-Flow Catted Downpipe (501210)
- COBB Rear Motor Mount (892001)
- COBB Polyurethane Exhaust Hanger Kit (501001)
- COBB Vehicle Badge (800200)
Please Note: Optimal performance requires 93 octane fuel.
Tech Tip: Several custom features are now user-adjustable through the Accessport for Fiesta STs. These adjustments include changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off, and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. The adjustments can be found in the “Tune” -> “Adjustments” -> then select which CCF you’d like to adjust. It’s important to note that CCF Accessport Adjustment feature is dependent on the calibration file being used. The Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (Custom Tune is NOT Included).