If you’re looking for a little something to wake up your 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang, then look no further! COBB has your answer with their Stage 1 Power Package (P/N: 6M1X01) with an AccessPort V3 for your EcoBoost Mustang. With the included high-flow air filter and V3, you’ll surely see measurable gains throughout the entire power curve on your S550. With a simple plug-in and bolt-on installation, this package is the prime choice for noticeable power gains combined with the outstanding build quality we all know from the COBB brand.
The Accessport V3 from COBB allows for a host of customization options for your S550. You can choose from multiple gauge setups which include your choice of a one gauge display or display of up to six different gauges. The V3 also allows the ability through a large variety of different display options to view specific engine parameters. The information can be displayed in metric or imperial units and a very bright shift light can be set to specific RPM levels. This V3 is the perfect addition to your EcoBoost whether you drive solely on the street or frequent the dragstrip or road course. Unleash the hidden potential in your EcoBoost by picking up COBB’s Stage 1 Power Pack for your S550 today!
COBB's Stage 1 93 Octane Calibration without the included High-Flow Filter has seen a peak of 1.5% RWHP and 22.6% RWTQ, but has shown is largest improvements of 22.9% RWHP and 25.6% RWTQ throughout the power curve!
Features and Benefits:
- Customizable Multi-Gauge Display
- Data Logging Capabilities
- Multiple Tuning Options Including Timing, Shift Light, Launch Control and more!
- In Vehicle Mount With On/Off Switch
- Large, Full Color, 1/1000 High Resolution Screen
- Automatic Dimmer
- Easy-To-Use Interface
- Interchangeable Face Plates
The factory air filter in your 2015-2022 EcoBoost can be restrictive and limit airflow to your engine. That’s where COBB steps in with their new direct drop-in high flow air filter! This filter is precision molded for a perfect fit and will drastically increase air flow while maintaining its filtering characteristics. This filter is pre-oiled and will stand up to heavy usage and abuse. The cotton gauze media utilized is even washable and reusable!
- Several COBB Custom Features (CCF) are now user adjustable through the Accessport for the EcoBoost mustang. These adjustments include changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. Also, automatic vehicles can now take advantage of new features that include a bump box, burnout mode, transbrake and 2-step. These adjustments can be found under “Tune” -> “Adjustments” -> then select which new feature you’d like to adjust. It’s important to note that the CCF Accessport Adjustment are dependent on the calibration file being used. For example, the Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (Custom Tune is NOT Included).
- Use can use your PC or Mac based computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, please click HERE to download the latest version of COBB’s Accessport Manager for free.
*To ensure your COBB Accessport has all of the available features listed, please make sure to check for the latest firmware release.
*CARB Approval is ONLY for 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustangs. This product is NOT CARB approved when used on 2018-2022 models.
*Peak gains are measured as the difference between the highest points of the two plots. Max gains are measured as the largest gain at any single point between the two plots, results may vary.
- The COBB Accessport fully supports the European (EDM), Australian (AUDM), Asian (SKDM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market EcoBoost Mustangs.
- CARB Approved with EO# D-660-6” to the Features section, but we should also add the following note to the product description.
- There is a significant difference in capability between the 2022 High Performance Package and other EcoBoost Mustangs. Those vehicles have off the shelf maps with specific changes for their differences.