COBB Power Package With Accessport V3 Stage 1+ Mustang EcoBoost 2015-2022
- High-Flow Green Oiled Filter
- Hassle-Free Installation
- Data Logging
- Increases Horsepower
COBB Stage 1+ Power Package with an Accessport V3 for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 EcoBoost Mustangs.
If you're ready to start the process of modifying your newer EcoBoost Mustang and unlocking its true performance potential than this COBB Stage 1+ Power Package with an Accessport V3 will do the trick. COBB designed the included cold air kit to be direct-fit upgrades to your pony's stock pieces--they're just manufactured from better-quality products and feature a larger diameter intake tube and performance-designed air box for increased airflow to your engine. COBB even includes its premium, high-flow green conical oiled air filter to help trap dust and other particulates to make sure that your EcoBoost's engine is cleaner than ever!
You'll be able to wash and re-use the filter for years to come, so you'll be saving a bundle over terrible paper filters in the long run. You'll be able to take things a step further thanks to the included Accessport V3 from COBB! You'll be able to diagnose and clear engine codes, customize your pony's performance with multiple tuning options and even log data so you can compare your power and performance before and after the mods!
COBB Accessport V3 Features:
- Faster and easier to use than older, outdated Accessport V2
- Quick and easy to boot and install
- Allows you to read and clear engine codes
- Fully customization multi-gauge display
- Logs data to provide better performance stats
- Multiple tuning options including timing, shift light, launch control and more
- Large, full-color 1/1,000 hi-res screen
- Features automatic dimmer for in-car use
- Simple easy-to-use interface
*COBB's Stage 1+ kit features a peak of 1.5% RWHP and 22.6% RWTQ using 93 octane fuel, but has shown the largest improvements of 22.9% RWHP and 25.6% RWTQ throughout the power curve (stats took without the included performance air filter).
*Peak gains are measured as the difference between the highest points of the two plots. Max gains are measured as the largest gain at any single point between the two plots. Results may vary depending on your driving conditions.
COBB Cold Air Intake System Features:
- Easy direct-fit upgrade replaces the stock airbox, intake tubing and filter
- Larger 3" black powder-coated aluminum intake tubing provides increased airflow to engine
- Includes premium-quality pre-oiled green dual cone filter that's easily cleaned and re-used
- Premium-quality custom-designed air box proudly displays a laser-etched COBB logo across the top
- Includes custom mounting bracket with logo and all necessary installation hardware
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- CARB Approved with EO# D-660-4 and D-660-6
*CARB Approval is ONLY for 2015-2016 EcoBoost Mustangs. This product is NOT CARB approved when used on 2017-2022 models.
- Several COBB Custom Features (CCF) are now user-adjustable through the Accessport for the EcoBoost mustang. These adjustments include changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. Also, automatic vehicles can now take advantage of new features that include a bump box, burnout mode, trans-brake and 2-step. These adjustments can be found under Tune -> Adjustments -> then select which new feature you¹d like to adjust. It¹s important to note that the CCF Accessport Adjustment are dependent on the calibration file being used. For example, the Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (Custom Tune is NOT Included).
- Use can use your PC or Mac-based computer to manage maps, download recorded data logs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, please click HERE to download the latest version of COBB¹s Accessport Manager for free.
- To ensure your COBB Accessport has all of the available features listed, please make sure to check for the latest firmware release.
- The COBB Accessport fully supports European (EDM), Australian (AUDM), South Korean (SKDM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market EcoBoost Mustangs.
- There is a significant difference in capability between the 2022 High Performance Package and other EcoBoost Mustangs. Those vehicles have off the shelf maps with specific changes for their differences.
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR003)
- COBB Cold Air Intake System (7M1100)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-660-4/D-660-6)
Novice skill is required for this installation.