The X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer from SCT unlocks your Mustang's hidden performance potential by optimizing the computer for maximum horsepower and torque, improved throttle response, solid shifts and even increased fuel mileage. Get the most out of your Roush Cold Air Intake by buying it paired up with a SCT x4. Not only will you save money buying the two together.
From the factory, your 2005-2009 V6 Mustang's computer is calibrated for the general public, ultimately designed with the average driver in mind. This not only leaves valuable horsepower and torque hidden inside your Mustang, but it also makes for a less than thrilling driving experience.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven, Track Tested Performance
- Monitors your Mustang's PCM Data Live in Real-Time on Screen or Using SCT's LiveLink Data Logging Software
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tune Files for Maximum On-Device Selection for any Occasion
- Built-In WIFI Connectivity Attaches to your Local Wireless Network for Easy Device Updates
- Full Color LCD Display with an Auto Dim Feature and User Adjustable Portrait/Landscape Modes
- Compact, Handheld Design Measuring 2-3/4" Wide x 5-1/2" High
- Reads/Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- High Speed Data Logging and Monitoring
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Near Infinite Adjustability Via a Custom Tune File (NOT Included)
- Stores and Backs Up Factory Calibration
- Dual Analog Inputs for Connectivity
- Includes USB Interface Cable
Please take the time to download SCT’s LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink software can be downloaded HERE, this app is used to view, data log, record & playback your vehicle's PCM data on a laptop computer. The Updater Software can be downloaded HERE and lets you update your device's Firmware, Tune Revision or to load Custom Tunes onto your device.
Please Note: This SCT X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer will only work on North America model Mustangs. It is not compatible with Mustangs made for markets outside of North America due to the variances in fuel quality overseas and internal differences to the on-board computer system.