Showing 1-20 of 229 results
- Air Lift Performance 1/4" SMC Water Trap$30.39 Regular Price $31.99
- Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Gauge FasTrax For 13" To 17" Wheels$161.49 Regular Price $169.99
- Air Lift Air Compressor System WirelessONE On-Board Single Path 2nd Generation With EZ Mount$484.49 Regular Price $509.99
- Specialty Products Company Camber Gauge Magnetic Adjustable$61.74 Regular Price $64.99
- Specialty Products Company Master Ball Joint Separator Set$184.29 Regular Price $193.99
- RockJock Johnny Joint Machined From CE-9102K1 And CE-9102JK Kits With 1/2" Bolt$57.76 Regular Price $60.80
- Daystar Shock Boot Polyurethane Red$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Daystar Shock Boot Polyurethane PairFrom $6.92
- Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Gauge FasTrax For 17" To 22" Wheels$179.54 Regular Price $188.99
- RockJock Rod End Cartridge$83.60
- RockJock Johnny Joint 2-1/2" Externally Greased With -26 Ball 0.625 Hole X 2.625 OAW Each$37.87 Regular Price $51.30
- Specialty Products Company Ball Joint Press With Adaptors$171.94 Regular Price $180.99
- Zone Offroad Products Suspension Lift Kit 5-1/2" 4WD Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon 2015-2017$1,247.91 Regular Price $1,313.59
- RockJock Johnny Joint End Forged 2" Narrow Body 1"-14 Shank Passenger Side With -16 .625 x 1.8" Ball$52.35 Regular Price $55.10
- Air Lift Performance Straight Male-3/8in. MNPT x 3/8in. PTC-DOT-SMC # KV2H11-36S$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Air Lift Performance 3/8in. SMC WATER TRAP$33.24 Regular Price $34.99
- RockJock Johnny Joint Rod End With 7/16" Greasable Bolt 2"$38.57 Regular Price $52.25
Showing 1-20 of 229 results
It’s not the biggest American truck out there, but the Chevrolet Colorado can more than hold its own when stacked up against other vehicles in its class. A stock Chevy truck features a factory-tuned suspension is adequate for minor off-road situations and tackling some rough terrains. The existing setup is fine for most drivers, but if your off-roading ambitions are more robust, you will want to shop around for aftermarket Colorado suspension parts.
A revamped Chevy Colorado suspension system can open the door to a host of new performance driving opportunities and allow you to conquer the terrain like never before. There are a number of routes that you can go when it comes to creating a dream suspension system, but increasing the truck’s ride height is one of the most popular options out there.
Lifting a Chevy Colorado helps protect the vehicle from sticking or the undercarriage being damaged on unfavorable roads. The increased clearance gives pickup an advantage when traveling through rough patches or unevenly paved roadways. The added height, as a result of the Colorado suspension upgrades, gives drivers a better view of what lies ahead on the road, which will provide people with more reaction time if the truck is approaching any hazardous conditions, either on or off the road.
Your Chevy truck is assigned a maximum towing capacity by its respective manufacturer. If you wish to haul a trailer, a boat, or any other piece of heavy equipment, the engine must produce a certain amount of horsepower, and the brakes must have an equal amount of power to bring your truck to a complete stop. Making the correct Chevy Colorado suspension mods will reset any previous towing limits that your pickup may have had, and will allow you to tug heavy cargo safely, without damaging your suspension system.
If you are somebody that wants to lift your truck by 4-6 inches, chances are that you enjoy an off-roading experience from time to time. Because the terrain in which you will be attacking will undoubtedly feature more dips, holes, and rough patches than that of a normal road, your vehicle will need every bit of the increased clearance, shocks, and Colorado suspension upgrades that go hand-in-hand with a lifted truck.
Find the Best Chevrolet Colorado Suspension Parts at CJ’s
The many aftermarket Colorado suspension parts available can help navigate your truck through a rugged off-roading course, as well as any muddy conditions on the road. Whether you are into rock crawling, desert racing, or if you simply prefer relaxing drives through the wilderness, you cannot go wrong with new Colorado suspension mods!
Even if you are completely satisfied with your suspension system from the factory, you may run into a number of issues on the trail that may force you to make some changes well before you had planned. After one-too-many errant run-ins with rocks or other trail debris, your shocks and springs can finally meet the end of the road, and your ride quality will suffer as a result.
If you begin to feel excessive vibrations or hear any clunking noises while your pickup is in motion, you will want to address the matter promptly. Whatever goals that you have in mind for your truck’s suspension system, CJ’s would love to help! CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Chevy Colorado suspension parts & accessories around!
Because we care about your safety, both on and off of the road, CJ’s only carries aftermarket Colorado suspension mods from the most trusted names in the industry. Regardless of which popular brand that you select, you can rest easy knowing that you will be able to safely peruse the great outdoors for many years to come!
In order to satisfy Chevrolet owners from all walks of life, CJ’s offers a number of suspension kits, coil spring, leveling, and lift kits. The many Colorado suspension kits contain everything that you need to adjust your ride height to your liking and create a more menacing stance in the process. Along with Colorado lift kits, CJ’s also offers differential covers that will help keep the area safe from hazardous debris on the trail.
What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best Chevy Colorado suspension parts & kits on the market today!