COMP Cams Valve Spring Dual 347 Lb/In Rate Set 390/427/428 1967-1973
You save 10%
Set of COMP Cams 347 Lb/In Rate Dual Valve Springs for 1967-1973 Mustangs with a 390, 427 or 428 Engine.When building your new high performance engine, only put the best valvetrain components in it like this set of beehive valve springs from COMP Cams.
COMP Cams dual valve springs exceed the expectations of today's engine builders and racers. Dual valve springs are manufactured from Super Clean wire. The springs are subject to extensive quality control testing to deliver a valve spring assembly with superior strength, durability and valvetrain stability, no matter what the application. What you get from a dual spring setup is a stronger spring assembly that can easily handle the increased lift found in extreme stress applications.
Valve Spring Specifications:
- Outside Diameter (Outer Spring): 1.509"
- Inside Diameter (Outer Spring): 1.125"
- Inside Diameter (Inner Spring): 0.697"
- Damper Spring Included: Yes
- Seat Load: 112 lbs. @ 1.900"
- Open Load: 355 lbs. @ 1.200"
- Coil Bind: 1.175"
- Spring Rate: 347 lbs./in.
- Titanium Retainer: 732, 721
- Steel Retainer: 1732, 741
- Cup Seat: 4700, 4770
Applications - Ford FE Engine Family: 352, 360, 361, 390, 391, 406, 410, 427 and 428 cubic inches
Includes 16 outer springs, 16 inner springs and 16 damper springs.