Give your 2015-2017 Fastback GT Mustang an aggressive sound, all while keeping your cabin quiet with this Corsa 3” Touring Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust Kit with 4-1/2” Polished Tips (14329). This exhaust system features 4-1/2” polished quad exhaust tips and 3” mandrel-bent piping.
Features & Benefits:
- 304 stainless steel 3” mandrel-bent piping
- 4-1/2” polished quad exhaust tips
- Touring sound level is louder than stock and quiet at idle
- Patented reflective sound cancellation (RSC) technology
- RSC terminates frequencies that cause cabin drone during cruising
- State-of-the-art straight-through design reduces back pressure
- Reduced back pressure increased engine proficiency
- Step-down flanges for OEM connection
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
This Corsa Touring Axle-Back Exhaust is acoustically styled and designed to give your GT Mustang an exhaust tone that is louder than the factory exhaust, but doesn’t have an irritating cabin drone. This exhaust is perfect for those who don’t want to attract attention, but want a louder exhaust sound than the factory exhaust. This exhaust system is made from 3” diameter premium grade 304 stainless steel tubing and features two straight-through mufflers that end with mirror polished 4.5” quad exhaust tips. The step-down flanges are included so it can be installed with the factory 2.5” exhaust.
Tech Tip: Installation requires cutting of the OE mid-pipes. Once the proper cuts have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-on process.
Please Note: This axle-back exhaust is specifically designed for Fastbacks only and will not fit convertibles due to the extra bracing around the rear suspension.