If you want an upgraded exhaust for your 2015-2017 GT Fastback Mustang, but not one that is going to wake up the whole neighborhood, you’ll love this Corsa 3” Touring Axle-Back Exhaust Kit with 4” Polished Quad Tips CBC56.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel and 3” mandrel-bent piping
- 4” polished quad exhaust tips
- Touring sound level is louder than stock and quiet at idle
- Patented reflective sound cancellation (RSC) technology
- RSC terminates frequencies that cause cabin drone during cruising
- State-of-the-art straight-through design reduces back pressure
- Reduced back pressure increases engine proficiency
- Step-down flanges for OEM connection
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
This exhaust kit delivers a more distinct exhaust sound, but won’t wake up your neighbors. This Corsa exhaust system is engineered to give your Mustang a louder exhaust tone that the factory exhaust, but be quiet at idle. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology eliminates annoying drone noise in your cabin while cruising down the street. All necessary hardware is included for an easy, bolt-on installation.
Tech Tip: Installation requires cutting of the OE mid-pipes. Once the proper cuts have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in process.
*This exhaust requires a Roush Quad Tip Valance (BCR34 and BCR35) for installation on 2015-2017 models only, which are sold separately.
Please Note: This axle-back exhaust is specifically designed for Premium Model GT Fastbacks only and will not fit convertibles due to the extra bracing around the rear suspension.