Corsa Cold Air Intake Performance Powercore Closed Box 3.8L Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-2011
- Long Filter Life
- Improved Engine Efficiency
- Marine Grade Clamps
- Made in the U.S.A.
Corsa Performance Powercore Closed Box Cold Air Intake for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 3.8L engine.
Purchase a brand new Corsa Performance Powercore Closed Box Cold Air Intake (44411) for your 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 3.8L engine from CJ Pony Parts! Corsa Performance cool air intakes are uniquely engineered to decrease air temperatures, and increase the volume of cold air entering the engine increasing Horsepower, Torque, and overall engine performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Maintenance Free Donaldson PowerCore® Filter.
- Lasts up to 150,000 miles or 4 years, NO oil needed.
- Long Filter Life.
- Improved Engine Efficiency.
- Closed Box Minimizes Hot Air From Entering The Engine.
- Specifically designed for each vehicle.
- Silicone connectors provide flexibility, strength and thermal stability.
- Marine-grade clamps.
- Unique sculpted air ducts maximize breathing capabilities.
- Larger duct diameters, unique bend smooth transitions to increase HP.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Featuring Donaldson PowerCore Filtration Technology, Corsa air filters will last up to 100,000 miles, flow better than traditional cellulose or cotton fiber filters and filter up to 99.99% of engine damaging dirt, dust, and debris. Corsa air intakes are fast and easy to install with detailed instructions and necessary mounting hardware included in every kit. Proudly made in the U.S.A., every air intake is engineered and designed to match your 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L perfect fitment and performance.
- 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 3.8L engine
Please Note: Corsa does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-758)
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: