Corsa Open Element Air Intake Carbon Fiber With MaxFlow 5 Filter Mustang GT 2018-2023
- 98% Filtration Efficiency
- Quick And Easy Installation
- Dyno-Tuned to Maximize Results
- Made In The USA
Corsa Open Element Carbon Fiber Air Intake with MaxFlow 5 Filter for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 GT Mustangs.
Upgrade your GT Mustang with the Corsa Open Element Carbon Fiber Air Intake (44006), a highly efficient and powerful addition to your engine that boasts several top-notch features. Optimized for improved airflow and performance, this 100% carbon fiber air duct and reverse cone filtration system utilizes a MaxFlow 5 oiled filter boasting an impressive 98% filtration efficiency. Installation is easy due to the included premium hardware, and it is dyno-tuned for maximum results without any calibration update required. You can expect an increase of up to 20 HP and 11 lb.-ft of torque from this durable, made-in-the-USA product.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized for improved airflow and performance
- 100% carbon fiber air duct and reverse cone filtration
- MaxFlow 5 oiled filter with 98% filtration efficiency
- Premium hardware included for a quick and easy installation
- Dyno-tuned for maximum results with no calibration update required
- Produces up to an additional 20 HP and 11 lb.-ft of torque
- Made in the USA
- 2018-2023 GT Mustangs
- The maintenance interval for the filter is Oil: 25,000 miles and Wash & Oil: 40,000 miles
Please Note: Installation will require you to remove your factory sound tube. A plug to cover the hole in the firewall is included.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.