Covercraft Car Cover Block-It 380 With 50 Years Logo And Mirror Pockets Coupe/Convertible 1965-1968
- 50 Years Logo
- Fits 1965-1968 Cpe/CV Mustang
- Made In The USA
- Mirror Pockets
Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover with a 50 Years Logo and Mirror Pockets for all 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Coupe and Convertible Mustangs.
Protect your 1965-1968 coupe or convertible Mustang's beautiful finish while showing your support for the Ford Mustang's 50th anniversary as an American icon with Covercraft's Block-It 380 car cover featuring a 50 Years logo and mirror pockets! The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover is designed for all-weather protection using innovative film barrier technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom made to fit all 1965-1968 coupe and convertible Mustangs
- Limited edition 10-7/8" x 11-1/2" Mustang 50 Years logo with a border to celebrate the Mustang's 50th anniversary
- Mirror pockets for the driver and passenger side mirror
- Block-It 380 fabric offers superior indoor protection with moderate outdoor use
- 3-layer construction of spunbond for moisture and dust resistance
- Uses an inner film barrier that provides an excellent balance of water resistance, breathability and softness
- High-performance non-woven fabric is soft to the touch
- Soft inner liner is bicomponent spunbond to protect your Mustang's paint
- Taupe (dark tan) Block-It 380 material looks great on any color Mustang
- Sewn-in elastic bands at the front and rear for superior fitment
- A pair of grommets are pre-installed for locking the cover to your Mustang
- A single grommet for the antenna cutout is included
- Made in the USA
Block-It 380 Series fabric is Kimberly-Clark's newest film barrier fabric, offering great performance at a competitive price. At 3.2 ounces per square yard, it's about half the weight of other high-performance car cover fabrics. The 3-layer construction uses inner and outer layers of spunbond, sandwiching a middle layer protective film barrier. The top layer naturally resists moisture, acid rain, tree sap, pollutants and other natural debris for light outdoor use. The middle film barrier has microscopic holes, smaller than droplets of water to stop moisture, but still allows any moisture vapor or heat to easily escape from under the cover. The inner layer's soft touch helps to gently protect your Mustang's paint. The Block-It 380 material is available in a classic taupe color that looks great over your classic Mustang.
After working hard to keep your classic Mustang clean, you're going to want to protect it from dust, water and other debris, whether you garage it or not. While there are lots of options for covering your Mustang, the car covers from Covercraft are some of the highest quality, most durable options on the market. Order your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover with a 50 Years Logo and 2 Mirror Pockets today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
CoverCraft offers their Mustang car covers in two different materials. Shown here in gray, on the left, is their Block-It 200 Series. The Block-It 200 is a high potent non-woven fabric that is USA made and designed primarily for indoor use. It is a three-layer polypropylene material for moisture resistance and can be used for limited outdoor, but again, it's designed primarily for indoor use only.
On the right, the tan cover is their Block-It 380 Series. The Block-It 380 is a high performance Kimberly-Clark material that uses two layers with a film in-between. The film is designed to keep out moisture while allowing moisture and heat to escape from underneath the cover.
These covers are designed for both indoor and outdoor use and are UV protected as well. Both the Block-It 200 Series and the Block-It 380 Series have a soft woven liner to protect your paint when installing the cover.
Shown here is a Block-It 380 Series cover on a 1968 Mustang Coupe. This cover will fit all '64 through '68 coupes and convertibles. The fitment is so specific it actually has different models available for both single and dual rearview mirrors.
All CoverCraft covers are going to have the running horse logo on the front, elastic bands for a tighter fit in the front and the rear, a grommet is included for your antenna cutout and two grommets are pre- installed for locking your cover to your vehicle. Your paint job is one of the most expensive parts of your Mustang. Make sure you protect it with a high quality cover from CoverCraft.