If you are searching for a plain, unpainted cover for your mountain climbing Jeep, you have come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer you a brand new Currie Enterprises Unpainted 44 Iron Differential Cover with Hardware (44-1005CP) for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler. The Currie badge is laser cut stainless steel and comes in a plain, unpainted finish. This purchase will include a Gasketed fill plug with dipstick, socket head Allen hardware, and a cover gasket.
Features and Benefits:
- Ductile Iron RJ44/D44 Differential Cover - As Cast
- Manufactured With 65-45-12 Ductile Iron
- Slim 3 1/16 Inch Thickness To Clear Steering And Gas Tanks
- Includes Gasketed Fill Plug w/Dipstick
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Badge
- Socket Head Allen Hardware And Gasket Included
- As Cast/Bare Finish
- Sold As A Kit
The 65-45-12 ductile iron covers are clean, and trim-shaped which will provide ample clearance for front or rear applications where steering or gas tank clearance is a concern due to its slim 3 1/16 inch height. This product fits all Currie RockJock 44 high and low pinion housings as well as stock Dana 44 high and low pinion housings.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers
- Currie RockJock 44 High and Low Pinion Housings
- Dana 44 High And Low Pinion Housings
Please Note: If the cover is being used on factory JK Rubicon housings with factory JK Rubicon lockers installed it will have to be cleared on the inside so that it does not interfere with the Rubicon locker actuator.