Currie Front Sway Bar Kit Antirock Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2019
- Step-By-Step Instructions
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly
- Made In The USA
Currie Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit for 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wranglers.
If you’re looking to improve the off-road performance of your 2018-2019 2-door or 4-door Jeep JL Wrangler, this Currie CE-9900JLF Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit is a great way to go. This aftermarket upgrade for your rugged JL will free up suspension articulation to vastly increase your traction when you hit the off-road trails.
Features and Benefits:
- For 2018-2019 2-door or 4-door Jeep JL Wranglers
- 4130 heat treated chromoly for strength and durability
- Frees up suspension articulation
- Increases off-road traction
- Directly replaces vehicles stock front sway bar
- Does not require disconnecting for off-road use
- Mounts bolt into existing holes in the bottom of the frame rail
- Links to the stock mounts to your Jeep’s axle housing
- Made in the USA
Constructed of 4130 heat treated chromoly, the American made front sway bar features the same strength and durability displayed by professional off-road competition sway bars. The billet aluminum bolt-on frame brackets ensure a tight installation that will stand the test of time. The sway bar mounts bolt into the existing holes in the bottom of the frame rail on your JL and the links attach to the stock mounts on the vehicle's axle housing. Additionally, this kit includes steel offset sway bar arms, delrin sway bar bushings, adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links along with all the required installation hardware and instructions.
- 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly Sway Bar
- Billet Aluminum Bolt-On Frame Brackets (Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat)
- Steel Offset Sway Bar Arms (Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat)
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- Adjustable Length Heim Jointed Sway Bar Links
- All Necessary Hardware
- Step-by-Step Instructions
Please Note: Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar
*Jeep JL Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
If you're upgrading the engine, transmission and other performance components in your Jeep Wrangler, make sure the rear axle is able to handle the additional power. With one of the parts from Currie, you can be assured that you're getting the finest quality, most durable rear axle parts on the market.
Order this Currie CE-9900JLF Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit for your 2018 or 2019 Jeep JL Wrangler today from CJ Pony Parts.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.