Currie's new 9" Housing And 5 Lug Axle Package (CE-GMC6370X6) brings the durability and modding support of a Ford Nine-Inch to your 1963 - early 1970 Chevrolet or GMC C10. The Ford Nine Inch can be found in all sorts of cars due to its robust design. Now, one of those cars can be your vintage pickup! This package features six lug axles to match your original bolt pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Ford Nine Inch Durability
- Bolt In Replacement For Stock Rearend
- Heavy Duty 31 Spline Axles
- Modern USA Made Housing
This Housing and Axle Package is built to match your C10's stock axle width, pinion offset, suspension mounting locations and wheel bolt pattern for a straightforward hassle-free installation. It features Currie's Centurion Housing, packing classic looks in a new, high-strength, American-made housing. The housing is designed with 3-inch diameter axle tubes, and a CNC machined face flange for a flat, leak-free seal - all joined together with strong, attractive welds. Billet housing ends, 31 spline 1541 alloy axles, and heavy-duty spring perches round out this package.
This Kit Includes:
- Currie Centurion 9-Inch Notchback Housing With C10 Brackets
- Currie Performance 31-Spline 6-Lug Axles
- Timken Axle Bearings (Shipped Loose)
- Housing: Currie Centurion heavy-duty 9-inch housing with 3-inch diameter x .188 wall DOM tube
- Axles: Currie Performance 1541 alloy 31-spline axles
- Housing Ends: Billet Torino style late model large bearing
- Axle Bearings: Set 20 Tapered roller bearing
- Bearing Retainers: 1/4" thick heavy duty plates, gold zinc plated
- Suspension Brackets: Trailing arm pads installed to match model year specific OEM fitment and locations
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 6 Lug - 6 on 5 1/2" with 7/16" studs
- Brake Space: 2.5 inch (axle standoff)
- Width: 62 1/8 inches (between wheel mounting surfaces)
- Fluid Capacity: 3 quarts of 85w-140, non-synthetic (API GL-6 rated only)
Please Note: Housing and Axle Packages require a 9-inch third member assembly and compatible brake package to complete the rearend.