This Currie 9-inch Housing and Axle Package (CE-FDB6677X) has been created to match your 1966-1977 Bronco's stock axle width, pinion offset, suspension mounting locations, and wheel bolt pattern for a straight-forward and hassle-free installation. This Currie Centurion Housing features 3" diameter axle tubes and a CNC-machined face flange for a flat leak-free seal all combined with durable, alluring welds that you can rely on for miles to come.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Bolt-In Fitment
- Heavy-Duty Laser-Cut Leaf Springs
- CNC Machined
- Full-Circle Heavy-Duty Retainers
- Positive Bearing Retention
- Full Seal Engagement
- Leak-Free Service Life
The heavy-duty laser-cut leaf springs will be installed onto your Bronco's housing to match the stock OE locations and will be a straight-forward direct bolt-in fit that will have you back on the road in no time.
- Currie Centurion High-Strength 9" Notchback Housing
- Currie Performance 31-Spline Axles With Wheel Studs
- Timken Axle Bearings (shipped loose)
The Currie billet late model Ford Torino large bearing housing ends are CNC-machined for efficiency and feature provisions for internal or external axle oil seals. The Currie Performance 31-spline 1541 alloy axles showcase a precise bolt pattern and wheel studs for your Bronco, while full-circle heavy-duty retainers will provide your classic pickup truck with positive bearing retention and full-seal engagement for a long-lasting leak-free service life.
- Housing: New Currie Centurion Heavy-Duty 9" Notch Back Housing
- Center Section: Currie Sportsman Nodular Iron Gear Case With Iron Daytona-Style Big Bearing Pinion Support
- Pinion Yoke: 1330 Series Nodular Iron Yoke (Other Options Available)
- Axle Tubes: 3" Diameter, .250 wall DOM Tube
- Housing Ends: Billet Torino-Style Late Model Large Bearing
- Axles: Currie Performance Semi-Floating, 35-Spline (1-1/2” Diameter) 1541 Alloy Axles
- Axle Bearings: Set 20 Tapered Roller Bearing
- Bearing Retainers: Full Circle 1/4" Thick Heavy-Duty Plates, Gold Zinc Plated
- Suspension Brackets: Heavy-Duty 2 1/4” Wide Leaf Spring Pads, Installed in the Stock Location
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5 on 5 1/2" with 1/2" Studs Installed
- Brake Space: 2-1/2" Axle Standoff
- Width: 58" (Between Wheel Mounting Surfaces)
- Fluid Capacity: 3 Quarts of 85w-140, Non-Synthetic (API GL-6 rated only)
- 1967-1977 Broncos
Please Note: Housing and Axle Packages require a 9-inch third member assembly and compatible brake package to complete the rear end. Requires assembly of components prior to installation.