This 9" 6 Lug Housing and Axle Package CE-GMC6062X6 from Currie is designed to be compatible with the specifications of your Chevrolet or GMC Truck. You can rest assured that it is a perfect match to your rig's stock axle width, pinion offset, suspension mounting locations and wheel bolt pattern. This allows for ease of installation to minimize your time in the garage and get you back on the road where you belong!
This American-made package has a classic notchback look in the all-new Centurion Housing, featuring 3-inch diameter axle tubes and a CNC-machined face flange for a flat, leak-free seal. The housing is expertly joined together with strong, clean welds.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-Duty 9-inch Housing with 3-inch Diameter x .188 wall DOM Tube
- Currie Performance 31-Spline 1541 Alloy Axles
- Billet Late Model Ford Torino Large Bearing Housing Ends
- Set of 20 Tapered Roller Axle Bearings
- 1/4" Thick Gold, Zinc-Plated Bearing Retainers
- 1/4" Thick Trailing Arm Pads Match OEM Fitment and Locations
- Proudly Made in the USA!
The package comes with the Currie Performance 31-spline 1541 alloy axles. You can rest assured that they feature the same bolt pattern and wheel studs as your pickup. They come with the corresponding Timken axle bearings, shipped loose. You'll also receive Currie's billet late-model Ford Torino large bearing housing ends as part of the package. They have been CNC-machined for precision and accuracy, and they feature provisions for internal or external axle oil seals. Lastly, you'll reap the benefits of the full-circle bearing retainers, which ensure positive bearing retention and full seal engagement for a leak-free service life.
- Currie Centurion 9-Inch Notchback Housing with Brackets
- Currie Performance 31-Spline Axles
- Timken Axle Bearings (Shipped Loose)
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 6 Lug - 6 on 5 1/2" with 7/16" studs
- Brake Space: 2.5 inch (Axle Standoff)
- Width: 60–70 Early = 62-1/8 inches; 70 late–87 = 63-5/8 inches (Between Wheel Mounting Surfaces)
- Fluid Capacity: 3 Quarts of 85w-140, Non-Synthetic (API GL-6 Rated Only)
Please Note: Housing and Axle Packages require a 9-inch third member assembly and compatible brake package to complete the rear end.