This Currie 9" Housing and Axle Package CE-FDM0507X comes with performance alloy axles that have been drilled to conform to the OE bolt pattern and stud size. Corresponding Timken axle bearings are shipped loose, allowing the installation of brake specific components. This housing and axle package is designed to match the stock axle width, pinion offset, suspension mounting locations and wheel bolt pattern of your 2005-2014 Mustang for ease of installation.
The Currie F9 housing features a fabricated A715 alloy steel center section with internal tube gussets, along with a CNC-machined face flange and 3-inch diameter axle tubes. You can count on the strong, attractive welds joining the housing together to achieve maximum strength and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-Duty Fabricated Housing with 3" Diameter x .250 Wall DOM Tube
- Currie Performance 31-Spline 1541 Alloy Axles
- Billet Late-Model Torino Large Bearing Housing Ends
- Set of 20 Tapered Roller Axle Bearings
- 1/4" Thick, Gold Zinc-Plated Bearing Retainers
- Johnny Joint Upper Control Arm Mount with 1/2" Greasable Bolt
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Currie F9 Fabricated 9-inch Housing
- 31-Spline Currie Performance Axles
- Timken Axle Bearings (Shipped Loose)
The package includes a Johnny Joint upper control arm mount engineered to reduce suspension deflection and free up axle articulation to deliver smooth, predictable performance. Best of all, you won't have to put up with the uncomfortable noise, vibration and harshness of heim joints. The control arm mounts and coil spring pads will install directly in the OEM locations for a convenient, bolt-in fit.
All of the components in this package are proudly made in the USA, including the housing ends and caliper brackets. CNC-machined for accuracy, the late-model, large bearing housing ends are built to work with factory and aftermarket OE fitment 2005-2014 disc brake assemblies. The caliper brackets are compatible with stock fitment aftermarket brake upgrades and work to enable the retention of your Mustang's stock rear disc brakes and ABS sensors.
- Brake Space: 2-1/2" Axle Standoff
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4-1/2" with 1/2" Studs Installed
- Width: 66.125" (Between Wheel Mounting Surfaces)
- Fluid Capacity: 4 quarts of 85w-140, Non-Synthetic (API GL-6 Rated Only)
- Housing and Axle Packages require a 9-inch third member assembly and compatible brake package to complete the rear end.
- Requires assembly of components before installation.