For Mustang lovers and music lovers alike, some would argue that a reliable radio and speaker system are just as important as the ride itself. Provide yourself and your passengers the luxury of a Custom Autosound USA-630 Radio and Speaker Kit with Kickpanels for your 1967-1968 Coupe or Fastback Mustang. This kit is designed to give you exceptional sound quality and offers modern stereo amenities in your favorite classic car. These kick panels come with built-in CAM 6 1/2" coaxial 2-way, 80 Watt speakers and are constructed with black ABS plastic and can be painted to match the interior of your vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- USA-630 Radio
- DVC Dash Speaker
- Pair of Kick Panels with Molded Speakers
- Chrome Face
- Has Mustang Script Running Horse Logo on the Front
- Has Simulated AM Tuner for a Classic Look
- No Cutting or Modification Required to Install
- 300 Watts
- 4 Channel RCA Pre Outs
- Digital Clock
- 16 Presets (12FM/4AM)
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- 4-Way Fader
- Auxiliary Input for iPods, MP3 Players, Satellite Radios, Etc.
- Direct fit
- Easy installation
- Black Kickpanel finish can be dyed to match any interior color
- Includes a pair of pre-installed 6-1/2” 80 Watt speakers
- Molded-in speaker design requires no modifications
The USA-630 provides an auxiliary input that can connect to your iPod, iPhone, satellite radio tuner or any of your other devices with a headphone jack. It also boasts 4 Channel RCA pre-outs and a digital display with electronic tuner, 16 station pre-sets and a 4-way fader. This Radio and Speaker kit includes a Custom Autosound USA-630 radio, Dual Voice Coil (DVC) Dash speaker, and a pair of Black Kick Panels with speakers molded in. The speakers included in this kit will provide up to 70% more cone surface area than the conventional dash speaker, this gives an improved bass response and better overall sound. The USA-630 Radio has been designed to fit in the stock dash without any modifications required.
1967-1968 Coupe/Fastback Mustangs