Some car enthusiasts would argue that a reliable radio and speaker system are just as important as the ride itself. Get the luxury of a Custom Autosound USA-740 Radio and Speaker Kit with Kickpanels for your 1967-1968 Coupe or Fastback Mustang. The USA-740 provides an auxiliary input that can connect to your iPod, iPhone, satellite radio tuner or any of your other devices with a headphone jack. It also boasts 4 Channel RCA pre-outs and a digital display with electronic tuner, 16 station pre-sets and a 4-way fader.
Features and Benefits:
- USA-740 Radio
- DVC Dash Speaker
- Pair of Kick Panels with Molded Speakers
- Chrome Face
- No Cutting or Modification Required to Install
- 300 Watts
- 4 Channel RCA Pre Outs
- Digital Clock
- LCD display behind the typical analog face
- 7 LCD color choices
- LCD Dimmer Control
- 25 presets (15FM/10AM)
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- Bluetooth capable with included microphone
- Playback direct CD-1 control
- 4-Way Fader
- USB and Auxiliary Input for iPods, MP3 Players, Satellite Radios, Etc.
- Direct fit
- Easy installation
- Black Kickpanel finish can be dyed to match any interior color
- Includes a pair of pre-installed 6-1/2” 80 Watt speakers
- Molded-in speaker design requires no modifications
This kit is designed to give you exceptional sound quality and offers modern stereo amenities in your favorite classic car. These kick panels come with built-in CAM 6 1/2" coaxial 2-way, 80 Watt speakers and are constructed with black ABS plastic and can be painted to match the interior of your vehicle. This Radio and Speaker kit include a Custom Autosound USA-740 radio, Dual Voice Coil (DVC) Dash speaker, and a pair of Black Kick Panels with speakers molded in. The speakers included in this kit will provide up to 70% more cone surface area than the conventional dash speaker, this gives an improved bass response and better overall sound. The USA-740 Radio has been designed to fit in the stock dash without any modifications required.
Please Note: Does NOT come with Radio Bezel.